Friday, April 4, 2014

Instagram


As can be assessed by looking at my lack of activity here, I haven't been up for blogging lately.

I'm still collecting, acquiring, and curating. I just haven't felt the need to write about it.

Of course, as evidenced by this blog, I'm not much of a writer.  I started this as an extension of my Flickr photo-stream, as a way to elaborate on what I was doing over there.

I'm not a fan of the new Flickr interface and I miss the Picnik photo editing software so I haven't been active there much either.

So, time to try something new.  I'm going to give this Instagram business a try.  I'm a novice, still learning about the app and the hashtagging and whatnot so it might be rough at first.  I'm using the same handle ronsrandomstuff, if you're inclined to take a peek.

This blog will remain, and I'm sure I'll post from time to time. Just time to give something new a go.

Any other outlets you guys are having fun with?

3 comments:

  1. Still love blogging Ron but i might give Instagram a shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using Instagram a few months ago and I was cautiously opptimistic at fist. I actually kinda love it now! It's nice to snap some quick pictures, especially when you don't have time to write a blog post and what-not. i've also found it's a great place to trade with other collectors.

    I'll give you a follow on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete