Sunday, October 20, 2013

Adam Bomb and Friends MiniKins by Topps

Halloween didn't pull me outta my blogging slump, but I stumbled across these at Target this morning and that did it. Slump over. These are fantastic.


About time! A series of Garbage Pail Kids mini figures!  These are available in these four packs and also in blind bagged two packs.


The figures are hidden securely in this black bag.  No peaking.


They include cool little character specific stickers.


The figures inside are monochromatic, only the display figure is painted.  I like the single color better.  The detail is great for size.  


About 2/3 as big as a M.U.S.C.L.E., fun size.

I'll open 'em all up and post some individual glamour shots soon.

I am puzzled as to why they are hiding behind the name MiniKins / Adam Bomb and Friends.  

Did Topps license Garbage Pail Kids figures to another company?  

Whatever the name, I am digging these guys.


EDIT: I was mistaken on a lot of details regarding these guys.  The whether a  figure is hidden or not has no bearing on them being painted.  There are different color sets to collect plus a painted set.  There's probably been a ton written about these.  Please use the search engine of your choice to find more info from someone more knowledgeable.


4 comments: