Friday, August 9, 2013

Marvel Zerboz Micro Racers

I told myself awhile back that I'd be cutting down on smaller, blind packed toys.  Yet somehow, one or two of these guys find their way into my cart each time I venture into Wal-Mart.  At only 99 cents a pop, it's hard not to grab one or two.


These have a little of a nostalgic Micro Machines feel to them.  I like the size and detail.



I'm not going to go nuts collecting these, but it's fun to see how they interpret the characters into auto form.

Auto Avengers 

For the kiddies, the grey lids are road, ramp and launcher pieces.


Not a bad deal for less than a buck.  Anyone else picking these up?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these yet...mainly because I haven't been to a Wal-Mart in about a month. I may have to pick up a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew of these Ron but i have not seen them for sale in my area.

    ReplyDelete