Friday, March 22, 2013

Kusan Monster Bobbles

Another score from Saturday, this is exactly the kind of strangeness I'm on the hunt for when I head to toy shows and flea markets.  I never heard of these or the manufacturer but I dig the aesthetic.


They have wheels and when pushed the inside pieces move up and down.  The magnets keep heads and bodies creepily separate.


I only know the manufacturer because this picture was conveniently posted on Flickr by a collector I follow as a "contact" there.

Originally uploaded by Barbeque Socks

A quick search online didn't turn up too much about these, anyone know any more about these or have any in their collections?

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen these before how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing-a-ma-bobble! That's a perfect name if I ever heard one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The name is so great, it sounds like it could be an entire line of bobbles "Thing-A-Ma-Bobbles"

      Delete