Saturday, March 23, 2013

Loot Crate Fun

Since I was a wee little nerd, I've like to receive surprises and packages in the mail.  About a month ago I  heard about Loot Crate and was pretty sure they'd be getting my money for at least one month.  I subscribed to their emails and soon received a nice coupon, that sealed the deal.

For well under $20 shipped, you get a box of stuff all chosen around a particular geek theme.


For the March Loot Crate, my first crate, the theme was revealed to be "cosmos" so I was pretty sure I'd be happy with what was sent.


Upon opening the box, I was greeted with a Funko POP! C-3PO.  My love of Funko is no secret, already this box is a win.


The Star Trek button is cool, simple, classy, I approve.


The Hex Bug is a pleasant addition too, I enjoyed the one I scored at Halloween last year.

There's a wristband and a few Star Wars postcards and a video game wall graphic too.  This is fun.  The box is a welcome distraction at the end of a short, busy work week.

If you wanna check it out, head over to Loot Crate, if you decide to sign up, please use this link I'll score some referral credit.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, what's the wall graphic of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a gamer but the little inventory card says it's from Dead Space 3

      Delete