Monday, February 18, 2013

Iron Man 3 Micro Muggs

I tossed three of these in the cart the other day while picking up a few provisions at Target.  I haven't been a huge Muggs collector, but I had to grab a few to see what they're all about.


I'm burned out on Iron Man action figures, so I won't be grabbing a ton of the new Iron Man 3 stuff. These though, I may pick up here and there, they're kinda fun.

I got these three on my first pull.


I'm not excited about the army man style stand on the feet, wish they didn't have it, that's my only gripe, beyond that, these aren't too shabby.

When lined up with a regular sized Mighty Mugg and a recent Avengers Mini Mugg you can see these are pretty small.


For the price, I dig 'em, maybe we'll see Thor get the same treatment later this year.

1 comment:

  1. Am mixed on those Muggs but I agree much like Vampires,Zombies and Green Lantern am burned out on Iron Man.

    ReplyDelete