Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Christmas Pre-New Year Update

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I most definitely did.

Before I recap my holiday haul, get into my year end re-cap or my 2013 look ahead, I still need to reveal my Dork Horde Secret Santa gifty.

I meant to do this days ago, but real life and Christmas prep got in the way.

So without further delay I present the contents of that sweet monster covered present.


This damsel in distress figure came packed with an awesome Creature from the Black Lagoon.   With the addition of this Creature and the one Jboy sent me, I am compiling quite a Creature army.  Thank you again to my Secret Santa.

I'll get them all together for a family photo soon.  Hopefully I'll also do a little look back at 2012 collecting wise, a look ahead to 2013 and of course, a Christmas haul report . . . 

. . . featuring this guy

hello







8 comments:

  1. That is a great Creature figure, I have it on my shelf. A few years ago just before it was released I actually met the designer at a con and talked to him about it. He said they were considering re-releasing it in B&W as well. Don't know if that's still the case but it'd be great to see in his "native" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....Still need that one for Monster Cafe Saltillo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice score! Hope you enjoyed the first Dork Horde Secret Santa! So far it looks like we'll do it again next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reis, I did, lots-o-fun. Thanks again for coordinating.

      Delete