Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Monster fun from Jboy

Continuing to unveil the contents of the box of awesome jboypacman sent my way, I present some spooky additions to the randomness.  I am very excited to add these fast food premium monsters to my monster collection.  If I remember right, these came from Jack in the Box, something we don't have in these parts.



And if these guys aren't scary enough for you, feast your eyes on this dastardly trio and try to get a good nights sleep. 


I've bought a few of the Playmobil blind packs, with mixed luck, so I'm very excited to finally have these three from my wishlist.  

Thanks again to Jboy for the gifts, and believe it or not, there's still more.


3 comments:

  1. Nice figures! I love the Playmobil ones and have quite a few Halloween/monster/undead ones myself. http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/search/label/playmobil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so glad you are liking everything i sent Ron.

    ReplyDelete