Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Countdown Day ???: Halloween Pez

Alright, this clearly is not going to be a daily thing. Let's not call it a countdown. We'll just maintain a Halloween theme here this month amid the randomness.

Today I'll share some of my Halloween themed Pez brand candy dispensers:



 These two are some of my oldest.  I feel like that Jack-O-Lantern was the standard for half my life.


We've seen a lot of new designs in the last decade, not all great.


This guy always reminded me of Eddie Munster.


Another witch.


Witch evolution. 

There was at least one new design this year that I've yet to photograph.  A random, apple shaped Jack-O-Lantern.  I'll try to get a pic of that along with some of my other recent Halloween scores up very soon.




6 comments:

  1. I picked up the new Jack too, wasn't sure it was new this year but good to know!

    I really like the recent bat and black cat they've done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the bat too, have him someplace. One day I'll get my act together and get them all in one place.

      Delete
  2. Y'know, I actually really like the Black-skulled PEZ dispenser. I like the weird abstract feel to it. I also have a skull dispenser with the high-backed collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that skull one somewhere too with a transparent head to it.

      Delete