Saturday, August 4, 2012

S.L.U.G. Zombies Series Two




Found S.L.U.G. Zombies Series Two at my local Target the other day.  These look so awesome. I approve of  the window in the series two coffin pack, showing off one of the figures, but I'd like to see the assortment mixed up a bit.  What's in the box is printed on the back. It would be a lot more fun to not know what's inside, maybe mix it up with some rares or variants.






I am really digging the addition of humans to the line and look forward to additional creatures and colors down the road.


5 comments:

  1. Am hoping my Target gets these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick up a 3 pack of these myself the other day...love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun, hope these are successful and we get lots more.

      Delete
  3. Got them finally Ron and will start posting pictures of them soon on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm off to check it out now.

      Delete