Friday, July 6, 2012

Playmobile Blind Bagged Figures Series 2

I made a quick run into my local Wegmans to grab some veggies and hummus and a couple of these guys fell into my cart.


I didn’t really plan on grabbing any of these, intending to save my money for more pressing matters, but for less than $3 I figure I’d give ‘em a go.










Lots of parts, more than I expected.



What the . . ?!?!?


Stick on jewels, I can't believe something like this is included.  Took me a few minutes to figure out what they were for.


They're stick on eyes for the skull, neat.



I think I got one of the better characters of this series.  A lot of detail in this pirate.  I'll reveal the second of the two I bought soon.






2 comments:

  1. I almost picked up some series 1 minifigs from this line the other day but put them back. While I agree they look cool...I just don't care for them as much as the Lego Minifigs...of which I picked up 3. lol

    But that is one fine looking pirate!

    ReplyDelete