Sunday, July 15, 2012

Batman Week - Batman the Animated Series

Batman week is going to start out with a bit of a show and tell featuring my favorite Batman, Combat Belt Batman from Batman the Animated Series.

Batman the Animated Series was ground breaking, it set itself apart with great story, voice talent and a smooth Art Deco kind of style.  The cool character design lent itself to great action figures, so I grabbed as many as I could get my hands on.


Including this guy, Combat Belt Batman, which is the best looking animated Batman figure to this day.  His accessories are long gone, but he holds up great.

This line kicked my figure collecting into gear.  These figures display great and capture the style of the show perfectly.


6 comments:

  1. Love the BTAS figures. Need to grab a couple for my Batman collection myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend them for every Batman collection, good luck!

      Delete
  2. These are really nice Batman figures and capture their animated appearances perfectly. Love that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! The figures and show are classic!

      Delete
  3. A great way to start Batman Week Ron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I kinda half-assed it. I wanted to hit up a few local festivals this weekend leaving less blogging time than I would've liked.

      Delete