Friday, June 8, 2012

Power Attack Twin Blades Batman


Various figures from the new "Power Attack" Batman line have been showing up in the blogosphere, so I bit.  I know this is a line aimed towards the kiddies, but I'm digging the look of it (and the price point).

I'd like to see more villains in the line, right now there's only one, Killer Croc, and I'm kind "meh" on him.

I'll grab Battle Gauntlet Batman when I see him, the same figure you see above, but in black and that'll be enough "Power Attack" Batmen for me.

Anyone else keen on these?


6 comments:

  1. I went looking for these today at my local Walmart but they didn't have them, not a surprise from a store that put dcuc Wave 5 on the shelves almost a year and a half late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are neat! I really like the Killer Croc figure they have out for the line at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lukewarm on Croc, I want some marquee villains. Bring on the Joker, the Riddler, Scarecrow and the Penguin.

      Delete
  3. Yo this is a hot line. I love this figure. Picked up the Silver Age style bat the other day and ordered the Robin online.

    Hey Ron, sorry to post this as a comment but how'd you get your flickr photostream up & running?? mine has been registering invalid API for over a month-Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having that problem too. I think I had to delete and re-add the Flickr gadget, good luck.

      Delete
  4. Croc is great, but I am also looking forward to seeing how other villains will be represtended in the line. I doubt we'll see female figures, but a Catwoman in this style would be fun!

    ReplyDelete