Monday, May 28, 2012

What's in all those bins anyways?

It's time for another look at what's in all those bins.  This didn't become a weekly, but I'll dump one of these guys out whenever I have a few free moments.


This isn't helpful, I'll pop off the lid.

It's full of some Disney stuff. I'll dump it out.

What a mess.

Mickey Mouse

Bootleg Chinese Mickey 

Snow White 

The Incredibles!

Some little white knob wind-up clocks.

Tiny little mini figures of the "fab five".
 
Tiny little figures, mint on tiny little cards.

Penny for size comparison.

Boo ruined this shot of the Monsters Inc. gang.

Well, thanks for indulging me in this quick show and tell.  I'm off to enjoy some of this summer weather before work and reality settle back in tomorrow, happy Memorial Day everyone. 

Now I will raise the safety bar, and a ghost will follow you home!







8 comments:

  1. WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE GHOSTS?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from a line of miniatures they sell blind bagged in the parks called Disney Collector Packs.

      Delete
    2. I was sooooo tempted to pick these up when we visited. But I was too weary that I'd get the ones I didn't want.

      Delete
    3. They keep a box of loose ones behind the counter in some of the shops so you can do a little trading if need be.

      Delete