Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's in all those bins anyways?


In an effort to start a weekly feature, I present to you "What's in all those bins anyways?"

Each week I'll grab a bin, dump it out and explore the contents.

Some bins are very focused and contain just a certain action figure line, others are the result of an impromptu shelf clearing, while others are still as they were when first filled over a decade ago.












For this first entry, I grabbed one on top, that I'm pretty sure is a result of me cleaning off my desk or a shelf recently, as I've handled a bunch of this stuff in recent memory.


So, without further ado, let's dump this one out and see what we've got.


Well, before digging too deep, I see a Mad Ball knockoff, some Fisher Price Little People, a tiki air freshener and some wind up toys, let's see what else we got after we tidy up a bit.


Alright, whadda we have here, some plastic fish and snakes, a chicken Mighty Bean, a Patrick from Sponge Bob Lego key chain, a Scooby Doo, a robot dinosaur marker, some "Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot" toys, a Shrek cereal premium and some other odds and ends.  

Ahh yes, I remember now, this must be my emergency preparedness kit.  No, just the result of several moves and previous attempts at cleaning and organizing.

Well, that was the first installment of "What's in all those bins anyways?", who knows what the next plastic shoe box may hold.






6 comments:

  1. Nice! Lovin that Fisher Price-like Spidey I see in the background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's some kinda keychain, forgot where I found him.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsrandomstuff/4118877261/

      Delete
  2. A great new feature Ron and i can't wait for the next one. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully I can keep it up for awhile.

      Delete
  3. OMG! I forgot all about those Fisher Price Little People. Thanks for sharing. Love this as a potential series of posts. Probably should have went this route myself, instead of trying to display all of my toys in the my toy room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fisher Price Little People, especially the dog. That Stay Pufft Marshmellow Man figure is pretty sweet! You have an awesome mix of toys!

    ReplyDelete