Saturday, April 7, 2012

S.L.U.G. Zombie Surprise

So this morning while out running a few errands I found myself in Walgreens.  I had just grabbed a couple little things and was waiting to check out.  I took in the tabloid headlines and the sea of gum options when I glanced down and saw this.


WHAT?!?!? Two random blind packed single S.L.U.G. Zombies.  The only two on the shelf, all by themselves.  I may have been a bit too excited as I snatched them off the shelf and placed them with my other items, think I caught a strange disapproving look from the teenage cashier.


So instead of looking in Toys R Us or Target, the impulse purchase shelf at the drug store is where it's at.

They are very reminiscent of Monster in my Pocket & M.U.S.C.L.E., every bit as fun as expected.

  








3 comments:

  1. Just ran down to our nearest Walgreens but no luck but am hitting up more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY.
    No one has these in the Kansas City area yet. I hit 5 Toys-R-Us stores...and they can't even order them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very interesting. Just may have to stop by Walgreens tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete