Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Avengers Chibis by Bulls-i-Toy

I'm not sure what to say about these guys, I'm undecided how I feel about the character design.  That may be because I'm spoiled by the coolness of the Grab Zags Avengers.



The figures are made of the same kind of plastic as crazy bones so they make a kind of satisfying sound when you shake them in your hand like dice. So they've got that goin' for 'em.


I picked up two bags at Target (3 figures per bag) and got half of the available characters. I may try one more time for an Iron Man and Captain America, but then I'm done . . .



maybe . . . 

2 comments:

  1. Picked up a pack of these this morning. I like 'em, too bad I didn't get Cap though. Still gotta find those Grab Zags Avengers though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to check these out when my Target gets them in.

    ReplyDelete