Friday, March 23, 2012

Heroics

Lumped in with all the Easter basket stuffers I stumbled across these little guys and figured I couldn't go wrong for under a buck.

Packed in little colored ping pong balls, these are super-tiny, smaller than I’d even expect to find in a vending machine, but cool looking for their size. 
   

The Joker is the choice score of the six I snagged.


There is sparse information available at the official website, but it does show currently available figures and the chase figures with promises of more.

http://heroicstoys.com/index.html

I'm sure I'll toss one or two in the cart when I see them as I shop in the future.

6 comments:

  1. Been looking at grab a few of these myself Ron. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What store did you find these in? I gotta have that Batman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Reis, shoulda known. I grabbed these at Wal-Mart, but I think they've been showing up at Toys R Us too.

      Delete
    2. Reis i saw these at a Dollar Tree store too if that helps. : )

      Delete
  3. I got two Ron! The Joker like you got and a Green Lantern.

    ReplyDelete