Monday, February 13, 2012

Toy Fair 2012


I have been trying to catch up on all the Toy Fair news, and like every year, I am drooling.  There’s a ton of good stuff on the way. 

I wasn’t going to post about Toy Fair but had to mention these three must haves for me.

If you've taken a look at this blog in recent weeks, you’ll see I love me some Mars Attacks, so these are a no brainer.

  
This entire Lego Monster Fighter line looks amazing, this is my favorite.


I have loved Funko for a long time, but the volume of product they've been pumping out has made it impossible to get everything I want, but these, these I will own.




Of course lots of other toys have caught my eye, but this stuff is rocking my socks off.

2 comments:

  1. Monster Fighters are on my list and am super interested in the Mars Attacks figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some pics of the DC/Marvel lines as well as a Gremlins and Rocky Balboa figures I'm intrested in.

    ReplyDelete