Thursday, February 23, 2012

M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Ring, any suggestions?

I lost it over M.U.S.C.L.E. back in my childhood.  I was obsessed, wanted them all, had the poster hangin in my room (still have it in very poor shape) and yet my brother received this as a gift and not I.  Well, at some point he stopped caring about toys, moved on to cars or girls or something . . . . whatever.  I grabbed this before it went in the trash.


 Anyways, I'd like to replace the ropes on this guy and get some wrestlers in the ring.


Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man i had this back in the day along with the trash can full of muscle figures and what great fun i had with it all.

    I would suggest red and blue rubber bands which you could find pretty easily out side of that may look into some colored rubber coated electrical cord perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isaac and I would love to own this!
    He loves MUSCLES! We found tons of them at the flea market... high bag for $2!!!!

    ReplyDelete