Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toy Room Work

Here are a few pics of where I'm at now. I hope to have things where I want 'em before the weekends over. Of course it's always evolving, as my interests and collection change.




The clear shelf below was my Muppet shelf (see above). I'll find a new home for them when the inevitable movie stuff comes out this fall.



With the Muppets cleared out, I'm going to give some of my Marvel stuff a place for now. I'd like to find a spot to get some my Universal Monsters stuff together too. The mix of monsters, Batman, Slimer & Darth Vader isn't working for me.








8 comments:

  1. Sweet collection man! I love the diversity of toys...the Family Guy stuff reminded me that I still need to get those for my collection as well haha! I am jealous of your Powerpuff girls figures though, I want a set of those too! Very cool collection with many unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection thanks for sharing it with all of us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I am still working on organizing my own toy room. Your room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your space is amazing @.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool,

    I love the layout and variety of your collection, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I've got a long way to go. Got another room and a closet full of disorganized boxes.

    Jcee: Did you see the new Family Guy figures from Playmates toys?

    John: I'd love to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool display my friend! I love the mixed-universe theme.....everything's jumbled up, I love it! Btw, how do you tackle your dust issue?

    ReplyDelete