Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Six Months Down . . .

Half way through the year and I have made some progress towards my 2011 goals. My toy room is taking shape and looks better than it has in years. I have kept up this blog kinda, even though I have been negligent of it for more than a month now, but it’s still here. Not having a camera is killing me, just not in the budget right now. I have scored a few cool items to share as soon as I get a functional camera.

It’s July and that means San Diego Comic-Con. Every year about this time I lament my inability to make the trip and swear I’ll have my act together for next year.

So, next year, Comic-Con or bust!

Seriously though, despite being stuck here in Buffalo I will still be following the con news and taking in all the cool announcements and toy pictures. Looking forward to seeing some seriously cool stuff this year.

I was over at Hey! Look at My Toys! and Reis mentioned a thirty one day October blow out. I’ve been reading X-Entertainments Halloween countdown for years, and watched as more and more folks got in on the spooky fun. This year, I’m going to give it a whirl. A post a day, every day in October, even if it’s just a quick picture.

Finally, I want to attach a picture to this post. So inspired by jboypacman over at Revenge From The Cosmic Ark I’ve dug into my Flickr archives and found my Battle Beast pics. These pictures are really rough, so I definatley want to re-shoot these guys.



Battle Beasts


Battle Beast & Vehicle

1 comment:

  1. Love the Battle Beasts Ron! And you even have one of the chariots just awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete