Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blinku

I picked up a few packs of these on a whim last month. I like the idea of blind packed figures, these are kind of underwhelming though.

They're kinda like Crazy Bones, are made by Topps and come three to a pack with a matching sticker.

I looked for more info online, but Topps doesn't even mention them on their official site.

These got me thinking of how much fun a licensed line could be.

Think Marvels Handful of Heroes only more stylized and sold blind packed. Or The Simpsons, now that would be awesome. Tiny little Simpsons figures sold blind packed would be killer. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for blind-buy toys and I love the Crazy Bones toys. I just wish somebody would do something as cool as the old Monster in my Pocket toys.

    Character Options are doing some Lego-like Doctor Who blind-bagged figures soon though and they look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete