Monday, January 31, 2011

Theme Park Characters

I've been meaning to take pictures of this set for quite awhile. I picked it up while on vacation last year after seeing some of the figures on Flickr.

This is a great set, with characters unique to both parks.


Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion have lots of merch of there own so I didn't really pick this up for those two.

Plus having one of the Hitchhiking Ghosts makes me feel like the other two are missing.


The Small World figure would have been better if it looked more Mary Blair-ish, something is a bit off.

I'm surprised they commited to the Matterhorn Abominable Snowman rather than use a non-labeled hybrid monster that they could also pass off as the Yeti from Expedition Everest. Surprised but pleased.

Big Al from Country Bear Jamboree is awesome. I love this show, want figures of the whole cast.


The Tiki Room is also awesome and probably my favorite in the set. The tiki backdrop makes this little PVC figure feel more like a diorama.

Wish they made more stuff like this, for that matter, wish they'd create more original characters and stories for the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment