Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lego Mini Figures Series 3

I arrived home from work last night to find a small package waiting from Toys R Us. The Lego minifigures series 3 recently became available so I ordered up 5 packs. I was lucky enough to score a few of series one and completely missed series two. I wish these would show up at more brick and mortar stores. I can imagine them either stocked along side the trading cards or as an impulse item in the checkout lane. Since that's not the case, I'll have to rely on the internet.


I ordered five packs from Toys R Us. I opened the padded envelope they arrived in and after looking them over, I don't see a bar code, so no way to cheat this time around.



Checking out the pics online, my favorites in this series are the fisherman, the spaceman, the mummy and the gorilla.



I open up my first pack and who do I find . . . the gorilla, awesome.


But wait, that's no gorilla, it's a Lego man in a gorilla suit, how f'ing cool.

Look, he's all sweaty from being in there, and apparently not to happy about his lot in life, poor fella.




His mask even has eye holes.






The banana could easily be mistaken for a banana Runt candy.



These things are allot of fun. I haven't even opened up the other four yet but already I'm happy about this purchase. So psyched to get the gorilla first off. I'll reveal the rest later this week.

1 comment: