Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, alright, here we go

After a few weeks of thinking about what I want to achieve this year collection-wise, I have come up with a loosely put together list of items I really want. I want more of the Lego Mini Figures for sure. Some figures I've seen as part of the new POP! line from Funko are must haves. Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, The Muppets and other nerdcentric movies comming out this year will provide lots of fun action figures and protional stuff for me to covet (I'm really hoping for a ton of Muppet goodness). For the most part though, I'm happy plotting along without to much direction. I'm sure I'll add tons to my collection this year that I've never heard of, or knew I'd want. Who knows what'll pop up?

Now the tough half, organization. My toy room is a mess right now. The items on shelves are falling over, and every bin and drawer is packed randomly with no thought. I can't find anything. Before the year is over, I want to know what I have and where it is. If it's not on display, I want it in a neatly labled bin with like items.

Yea . . . well, that may be a pipe dream, but at least I'll add some cool pieces to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. i'm TRYING to do this, but i (laughs) need to try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you know which _room_ the toy is in, that should be sufficient :)

    ReplyDelete